Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Longessssssst Holidays

Assalamualaikum

Huh...what a long time have not written in my blog's. Yeah, kinda busy with my student life.

After a long break form posting any update for these few months in row, and now. Here's I'm doing comeback to write again, wasting my times for this blog of mine.

I hope that, my blog does not turn to be ghost blog or abandon blog after a long break. The last post if I'm not mistaken was posted when I undergo practical training early this year.

Then, after done my practical course for three months full. FYP 2 taking place, such much time were allocated to do the project eventually, most of time were wasted by not doing anything.. procrastinating all the time till the last minutes.

Alhamdulillah, I successfully done the presentation and praised to Allah for ease my work and everything goes well and the result I got also beyond my expectation. Alhmdulillah once again for granting my wish.

Starting this point onward, I will try my best to update my blog's at least once a week or more. Hope I can assign some times to do so.... ahah. See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment